Complete Aesthetics Technician
Upon completion of this comprehensive esthetician course at Tru Spa Aesthetics Institute, you will be able to seek employment with confidence at any salon or spa as a fully qualified esthetician.
Our objective is to cover all aspects of the esthetics industry in both theory and practical application. You will be exposed to top quality products in a salon-spa environment like no other, working with real clients, as well as with full-time instructors to guide you with consistency in a welcoming and supportive atmosphere. You will get to work directly with the public on a regular basis, giving you the ability to build your clientele while still in esthetician school. Our goal is for you to find clients that enjoy your services and will follow you upon completion of your certification.
At Tru Spa, you will be treated to our unique combination of classroom education and applied practice. By providing our students with this educational experience, we are giving them the greatest chance of success after they complete our nail tech course.
We are confident in your ability to get into the industry, in a timely manner, with assistance from our team. This is a part of our added commitment to our students.
Complete Aesthetics Technician (800 hrs)
High school graduate or 19 years of age and out of school for 1 year, must be fluent in English, must pass basic English/math entrance test with a minimum score of 75%. International Students: High school graduate or 19 years of age and out of school for 1 year, must be fluent in English: Academic English 12 with a C+ grade or higher or Academic Communication 12 with B grade or higher or proof of IELTS score minimum 5.5.
- Completion of hours
- Minimum 70% on Final Theory
- Minimum 80% on Practical Exam
- Overall grade of 75% or higher
- Tuition – $10,500
- Application Fee – $150
- Text Books – $1400
- Other – $279
- History & Professional Development: Communication & Career Opportunities; Product Service & Sales
- Infection Control & Decontamination: Bacteria/Virus & Fungal Infections; Sanitation, Disinfection & Sterilization Techniques & Systems; Precautions & Handling of Chemical Disinfectants
- General Anatomy & Physiology: Skin & Nail Structure; Skin & Nail Diseases & Disorders; Hair Structure & Growth Patterns
- Hand & Foot Care: Manicures & Pedicures; Paraffin Treatments; Nail Art & Pedique; Toenail Reconstruction for Ingrown & Mycotic Nails
- Nail Enhancements: Tip Application; UV Gel; Blended & French Tips; Sculptured Nails; Overlays & Capping; Electric Filing (considered a bonus)
- Sciences: Basics of Electricity; Basics of Chemistry & Nutrition
- Facial/ Skin Care: Products & Ingredients; Treatments & Services; Anatomy & Physiology of Facial Bones, Muscles, Nerves & Arteries
Body Care: Massage (Relaxation)
- Hair Removal: Theory For Laser & Electrolysis Only; Waxing Products, Theory & Practical Techniques; Tinting
- Brazilian Certification (optional)