- A personal interview with the school Admissions person(s) is encouraged prior to registering in the esthetician certification and other programs.
- Admission requirements cannot be waived by either the student, or the institution, under any circumstances
- The school admits as regular students:
- High school graduate or 19 years of age and out of school for 1 year, must be fluent in English, must pass basic English/math entrance test with a score of 75% minimum. International students: high school graduate / 19 years and out of school for 1 year – must be fluent in English, academic English 12 with a C+ grade or higher or academic communication 12 with B grade or higher or proof of IELTS score of 5.5 minimum
- Applicants must provide school with copy of government issued I.D. and or High School Graduation Certificate
- Applicants must also complete a signed school contract. (non-refundable for deposit and uniform fee)
- Applicants must read and certify that they have read a copy of the following policies: admission, attendance, dismissal, conflict resolution, grade appeals, tuition & fee refund, language proficiency assessment (for international students)
Language Proficiency Assessment Policy and Procedure
Instruction at Tru Spa Institute of Aesthetics Ltd. is conducted in English. Students whose first language is not the language of instruction are required to undergo a Language Proficiency Assessment prior to enrolment in order to ensure they have the language abilities necessary to successfully complete the program of their choice. Language proficiency requirements are admission requirements for international enrolment, and may not be waived by either the institution or the student.
For all certification training programs:
Test of English as a Foreign Language (IELTS) with a minimum score of 5.5
Once the potential international student has initial interview, the next step would be to have the individual show proof of high school graduate / 19 years and out of school for 1 year – with a fluency in English, academic English 12 with a C+ grade or higher or academic communication 12 with B grade or higher or proof of IELTS score of 5.5 minimum
Upon successful completion of the IELTS test, then a student may proceed with the next steps involved in registering in a program with the beauty school.Student Life Apply Now: The next start date is January 9th, 2019
Get started today and meet with our admissions team!
Fill out this form and a counsellor will contact you within 48hrs!