Advanced Nail Artistry Technician
(Nail Tech Courses)
Upon completion of the courses comprehensive nail tech program, you will be able to seek employment with confidence at any salon or spa as a fully qualified nail technician.
Our objective is to cover all aspects of the industry in both theory and practical application. You will work with top quality products in a salon spa environment like no other, working with real clients under the supervision of professional, Full-time instructors that will help to guide you with consistency in a welcoming and supportive Canadian Beauty School.
We are confident in your ability to get into the industry, in a timely manner, with assistance from our nail tech course team. This is a part of our added commitment to our students.
Course Duration – 400 hrs
High School Diploma, or 19 years of age & out of school for one year, plus a pass on the entrance exam
- Completion of hours
- Minimum 70% on Final Theory
- Minimum 80% on Practical Exam
- Overall grade of 75% or higher
- Tuition – $6,500
- Kit – $700
- Deposit & Archiving – $254
- Lab Fee – $100
Apply Now: The next start date is January 24th, 2018
- History, Professional Development, Communication & Career Opportunities and Product Service & Sales
- Infection Control & Decontamination, Bacteria/Virus & Fungal Infections- Sanitation, Disinfection & Sterilization, techniques & systems-Precautions & handling of chemical disinfectants
- Anatomy & Physiology Function- Skin & Nail Structure, Skin & Nail Diseases & Disorders
- Hand & Foot care, Manicures, Pedicures, Paraffin treatments and Pedique- Toenail reconstruction for cosmetic & mykotic nails
- Nail Enhancements- Tip application, UV Gel, Blended & French Tips, Sculptured Nails, Overlays & Capping Electric Filing
- General Sciences- Basics of Electricity and Basics of Chemistry