Advanced Nail Artistry Technician
(Nail Tech Course)
Upon completion of the comprehensive nail tech course, you will be able to seek employment with confidence at any salon or spa as a fully qualified nail technician.
The objective of our nail tech course is to cover all aspects of the industry in both theory and practical application. You will work with top quality products in a salon-spa environment like no other, working with real clients under the supervision of professionals, who are full-time instructors that will help to guide you with consistency in a welcoming and supportive environment.
We are confident in your ability to get into the industry, in a timely manner, with assistance from our nail tech course team. This is a part of our added commitment to our students.
Course Duration – 400 hrs
High School Diploma, or 19 years of age & out of school for one year, plus a pass on the entrance exam
- Completion of hours
- Minimum 70% on Final Theory
- Minimum 80% on Practical Exam
- Overall grade of 75% or higher
- Tuition – $6,500
- Kit – $700
- Deposit & Archiving – $254
- Lab Fee – $100
Apply Now: The next start date is January 9th, 2019
- History & Professional Development: Communication & Career Opportunities; Product Service & Sales
- Infection Control & Decontamination: Bacteria/Virus & Fungal Infections; Sanitation, Disinfection & Sterilization Techniques & Systems; Precautions & Handling of Chemical Disinfectants
- General Anatomy & Physiology: Skin & Nail Structure; Skin & Nail Diseases & Disorders
- Hand & Foot Care: Manicures & Pedicures; Paraffin Treatments; Nail Art & Pedique; Toenail Reconstruction for Ingrown & Mycotic Nails
- Nail Enhancements: Tip Application; UV Gel; Blended & French Tips; Sculptured Nails; Overlays & Capping; Electric Filing (considered a bonus)
- Sciences: Basics of Electricity; Basics of Chemistry & Nutrition