Complete Aesthetics Technician
Upon completion of this comprehensive program, you will be able to seek employment with confidence at any salon or spa as a fully qualified aesthetician.
Our objective is to cover all aspects of the industry in both theory and practical application. You will work with top quality products in a salon spa environment like no other, working with real clients & professional, as well as full time instructors to guide you with consistency in a welcoming and supportive atmosphere.You will get to work directly with the public on a regular basis, giving you the ability to build your clientele while still in school. Our hope is that you will find clients that enjoy your services and will follow you upon completion of your certification.
We are confident in your ability to get into the industry, in a timely manner, with assistance from our team. This is a part of our added commitment to our students.
Complete Aesthetics Technician (800 hrs)
High School Diploma, or 19 years of age & out of school for one year, and must pass entrance exam
Completion of hours, minimum of 70% on Final Theory & 80% on Practcal Exam and Overall grade of 75% or higher
- Tuition – $ 10,500
- Kit – $1,400
- Deposit & Archiving – $254
- Lab Fee – $150
Apply Now: The next start date is September 18th, 2017
- History, Professional Development, Communication & Career Opportunities and Product Service & Sales
- Infection Control & Decontamination, Bacteria/Virus & Fungal Infections- Sanitation, Disinfection & Sterilization, techniques & systems-Precautions & handling of chemical disinfectants
- General Anatomy & Physiology Function- Skin & Nail Structure, Skin & Nail Diseases & Disorders, Hair Structure and Growth Patterns
- Hand & Foot care, Manicures, Pedicures, Paraffin treatments, Nail Art and Pedique- Toenail reconstruction for ingrown & mykotic nails
- Nail Enhancements- Tip application, UV Gel, Blended & French Tips, Sculptured Nails, Overlays & Capping Electric Filing (considered a bonus)
- Sciences- Basics of Electricity, Basics of Chemistry and Nutrition
- Facial/ Skin Care- Products, Treatments/Services, Anatomy/ Physiology of facial bones, muscles, nerves & arteries, Ingredients
- Body Care- Massage (Relaxation)
- Hair Removal- theory for Laser/electrolysis only. Waxing, Products-prep/finish/hard & soft wax, theory and practicalTechniques, Tinting
- Brazilian Certification (optional)